Gift this class
Grow Food Anywhere, Edible Gardening Workshop
The Little Veggie Patch Co are passionate about getting people into the garden and growing the food they love to eat. This workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to get their hands dirty and grow their own veggies, regardless of experience, knowledge or space.
We will guide you through all the basics of soil, climate, watering, planting, pest and disease control, caring for and harvesting produce. This interactive experience is intimate, relaxed, hands-on and fun - just what gardening should be! With a cold drink at the end or the start, some freshly picked herbs and a pack of seasonal heirloom seeds on us!
Book in and let us show you that growing your own food, no matter your know-how or space, is easier than you think!
- How to grow your own organic vegetables
- How to take care of your garden
- How to make the most of small spaces
- Simple and localised information and tips to grow a thriving edible garden, in any space
- Dirt between your fingers, with a hands-on interactive learning environment
- Heirloom seed pack on us
- Sun Hat
Casual. Bring a hat. And a rain jacket....you never know.
Beginner gardeners who dream about getting off the grid